SAT Intensive Prep for May 7
- More and more colleges need SAT back for the admissions after reopening.
- To maximize your advantages, we offer the best advices in College Admission Services. Don't miss your prime time.
9:00 - 12:00 (Mock Exam on hard copy)
1:00 - 4:00 (Review on Exam)
Additional self-paced reinforcement (w/ drills and videos):
Note: You may start the review package a month earlier upon request.
- 4/10 or earlier (3 hrs, flexible schedule)
- 4/17 or earlier (3 hrs, flexible schedule)
- 4/24 or earlier (3 hrs, flexible schedule)
- 5/1 or earlier (3 hrs, flexible schedule)
- The most efficient way to raise your score by studying the exam questions with expert opinion.
- A suite of 4 mock exams will be the center of the review.
- Harder than College Board exams, designed for high achievers.
- Enriched with useful tips and secrets.
- Each test MUST be taken by the student, in a flexible schedule, before the review starts.
- The review will provide detailed explanations w/ reasoning for each question brought up.
- More examples for each asked question will be closely studied for reinforcement.
Tired of the void theories or lessons? Then work more on those questions to raise your score.
All questions will be discussed and explained in depth.