Summer Camp Rules for Onsite Students
8:00 - 9:00 am Drop-off
9:00 - 12:00 pm Morning class
12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch time
1:00 - 4:00 pm Afternoon class
4:00 - 5:00 pm Pick-up
You must stay online (at home) when you are tested COVID positive.
You must bring:
- Facial mask for public welfare
- Water bottle or juice
- Lunch (microwavable) and enough snacks for morning and afternoon.
- Pencils, red pens, erasers, and notebook (paper)
- TI-graphing calculator (for PSAT/SAT) only
In a class, you MUST NOT
- Must not use cell phones or any network devices during class hours (9 - 12 noon and 1 - 4 pm).
- Must not disrupt the class by chatting (which will result in seating rearrangement after the first warning, or eviction for repeated pattern)
- Try not delay any assignments
You will be allowed to
- Step out to answer (only) parents' phone calls.
- Ask any questions and stay over.
- Send email for questions or discussion
Reparation for any damages:
This facility is perfectly designed best for learning and relaxation, but not for indoor sports or any reckless activities. Some high-value equipment (upto $10,000) are particularly vulnerable to rash behaviors. Your child will be held solely liable for damages caused by any unapproved behaviors.
One-way driving practice for no collision:
- Only students will be admitted on the first day. Parents can schedule a visit afterwards.
- NO blocking on the driveway for kindness.
- Park your car if you need to wait. Ample parking spaces are available.