GT Early Gr 1 & 2
How to become a member? Membership Service
Our camp activities spread across 3 different sessions.
Each session uses unique materials/curriculum, in consistent design, ascending in levels.
Each session lasts 2 weeks.
More parents choose two or more sessions to attain visible results.
All materials are included
The status of the current schools curricular:
- 12 + __ + 10 = 31
- 21 - ___ - 10 = 9
- 1 - 2 + 3 - 4 + 5 - 6 + 7 - 8 + 9 = (any quick way)
- 2 x __ = 10
- 10 / __ = 2
You name it. We can turn the problems inside out and upside down. These questions will make the smart kids smarter. Problem solving and geometry will be the next opener for these young minds. They will need to comprehend through reading and interpreting, then apply the numeric skills to solve these problem. Just some examples,
- Dave is 6 years old. How old will he be 3 years before 7 years later?
- How many triangles are needed to have 21 sides?
- A number of foxes are chasing three ducks. These foxes and ducks altogether have a total of 12 feet. How many foxes are chasing?
- Todd had some gum. Danna gave him half as many as he had. Now, Todd has 30 gums. How much did he have originally?
- John won a prize of $30. He generously shared his money equally with himself and his two sisters equally. How much did he keep for himself?
Vocab/Reading: Learning vocab through picture is more efficient than dictionary. They will learn a large amount of vocab words to lay out the foundation for reading and comprehension. The classroom interactions will make them excited. These challenging words will help them to become future avid readers.
Writing/Spelling: To ability to describe things are source power for expression. Through class interaction and stimulation by the most experienced teachers in the early GT development, these young students will aspire, transpire, then show their desires for communication.
Quiz: Students will be given short quizzes on daily basis. The questions on the quiz cover the topics taught in the previous class. Parents are advised to keep posted about these quiz scores since they are an effective way of making sure that students are absorbing the information presented in class and benefiting from it.