June Intensive Prep
- Target SAT test date: 6/2
- A real prep to help you master what you think you know.
- We illuminate the true path through your tunnel of dismay.
- We spark your full potentials.
In 6 weeks before the New SAT exam, we provide a thorough and insightful review.
- 3/18 (9 am - 4 pm) Exam 1 + Review
- 4/8 (1 - 4 pm) Lesson 1
- 4/15 (1 - 4 pm) Lesson 2
- 4/22 (1 - 4 pm) Lesson 3
- 4/29 (1 - 4 pm) Lesson 4
- 5/6 (9 am - 4 pm) Exam 2 + Review
- 5/13 (1 - 4 pm) Lesson 5
- 5/20 (1 - 4 pm) Lesson 6
- 5/27 (9 am - 4 pm) Exam 2 + Review
- The new SAT English emphasizes more in reading, analysis.
- The new SAT math stresses more in depth, data, and applicaitons, less in tricks.
- The new SAT writing focuses more in understanding and analyzing, less in self opinions.
- Our prep course offers a rigorous review of test topics. Through our unique and battle-tested methods, you will gain mastery.
- Test prep should not be a hopeless process, but rather an experience filled with academic dreams and positive energy.
- Igniting your full potential is our goal, and we show you how obtaining the compelling test score you desire is possible.
Discounts are offered for payment with check.
To get the discount, you will have to pay $20 to register with the check option.
Mail a check with the mailing instructions before 3/10/2018.